BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday 30 April 2019

An interesting interview with Haider Ali (Multi Talented Artist)





Haider Ali is a multifaceted Singer-songwriter, Art Director, Entrepreneur, Usability Analyst, and Model. In this interesting interview, Haider gives us an in-depth look on his personal and professional lives and the projects he is working on:


Q: How would you describe yourself in one word?
 

Haider Ali: Imaginative

 

Q: What is your horoscope?
 

Haider Ali: I am a Cancerian, July 12, 1994.

 

Q: Who is your idol(s)?
 

Haider Ali: Um, I believe Michael Jackson and James Hetfield are my biggest inspiration followed by Peter Loeffler and Brock Lesnar. They're the people who've truly inspired me in every aspect of my life.  

 

Q: Why do you feel this is the ideal profession for you?
 

Haider Ali: I believe that in order to feed my sense of creativity, I have naturally been inclined towards arts in general, and being a multifaceted artist, I think there is nothing more I love than what I do.

 

Q: What do you do when not working?
 

Haider Ali: That is an interesting question, being a singer-songwriter and an art director, my work is actually something that I am truly passionate about, so whether I am working or not, you will either find me writing songs, or designing something out of my imagination.    
 
 

Q: Can you please tell us about your first project?
 

Haider Ali: My first music project was called "Dying Desperation." We were a very young two-man rock band (back in 2008) consisting of me and my younger brother, we only released one single under this project called "Missing Puzzle," however, this project was ended in 2012 because as we had grown up, our music ideology did too.    

 

Q: Where do you see yourself in three years from now, or where would you like to be?
 

Haider Ali: Well, to be honest, I think it would be a lie if I said I know where I'll be in three years from now. I believe that life is like an ocean of uncertainties and that we're only a mere pawn in this game of survival. What I can say is that I would love to be touring the world with my band in three years from now.

 

Q: How do you balance your work and private lives?
 

Haider Ali: I am someone who strongly believes that too much of anything is an 'addiction' and that it is an unhealthy practice, so I always try to balance things out by working in a timely manner, whenever I feel overstressed, I simply take a step back to rejuvenate my mind and get back to it. I think that it is the best approach.

 

Q: What is your dream project?
 

Haider Ali: This is a tough question for me, because as an artist I don't believe that there's ever only a 'one' moment in time where you should say "look, I did it," I think that art is a lifelong journey that has no end destination and that every single 'stop' is a pinnacle in and of itself. So to answer your question, I embrace every project like it's the greatest.

 

Q: What are some things that you love? 
 

Haider Ali: Ah, good question, I love life in general. I love music more than myself. I love working out. I basically live for food. I really love the history of our existence and beyond. I love watching pro wrestling, MMA and movies as well as late night television shows, and last but not least, I truly love being surrounded by nature, I am known as a "Lone Wolf" because I like to spend my free time alone, exploring/photographing new places.  

 

Q: What is your favorite quote?'
 

Haider Ali: Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -Carl Sagan

 

Q: How can your fans get updates about your latest projects? Your website or social media links?
 

Haider Ali: I mostly use Facebook and or Instagram for new project announcements and releases, so you can follow me everywhere @haidertonight or simply visit my website at www.haiderali.red











Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Musicians Club. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates