BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Interview with Stephen Keane | Singer-Songwriter-Guitarist


Q: How would you describe yourself in one word?  

Creative

 

Q: Why do you feel this is the ideal profession for you?

I love doing it
 

Q: What's the response you got from your fans about your single 'Texas Flood'? 

Lots of love
 

Q: Can you please tell us more about your album 'Blue Moon'?

It’s an album I’ve been writing for 3 years, stories of old, the Bush fires in Australia and having that blues down deep, down under
 


Q: What do you do when not working?

I play with my parrot, dog, study the bible and keep my wife happy
 

Q: Where do you see yourself in three years from now, or where would you like to be?

Making music, enjoying life
 

Q: Can you please tell us about the most successful project you have worked on.

My first EP - Six & 4 Blues
 

Q: What is your dream project?

To tour Australia
 

Q: What are some things that you love?

My wife and God
 

Q: How's your fans can get updates about your latest projects ? Your website or social media links? 

theredfeathers.bandcamp.com
https://instagram.com/the.red.feathers



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Musicians Club. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates