BREAKING NEWS

Monday 13 May 2019

Interview with Seth Peter toro as ESPEE


"Seth Peter toro" popularly known as ESPEE, he hails from Kaduna State ikulu by tribe; The' first out of A girl born to the family of Mr/Mrs Peter madaki toro .
»He started dancing at a very tender age before discovering his love and passion for Musi,he later joined a crew back in his school called “Drem boys” where he starting writing songs and rap rhythms.
 

»Espee who was known back then as “Tipster” cause he wanted to blend the styles of “yung6ix, Ice prince and Wizkid” together.
 

»Well Espee started music professionally in 2015 when meet with Kayyswggz, DJ cinch, and collaborated With wispy X Weynom before he got accepted into the industry.
 

»ESPEE got his starlight when he did a 3:18mins freestyle called “INCEPTION”.He later met “Sukeez Beats, Vi, S2j, Djcinch, Among a few” who helped him boost his musical career with good and quality beats and great mixing. He also join COREMUSIKCONCEPT which helped him boost his music online.
 

»ESPEE later Hit the whole northern Nigeria on “15 Jan 2016 When He Dropped #Huzla. He hasn’t stopped since then,cause he just dropped another hit called “Don’t Give Up”(Empair cast cover).
 

espee has just started cause you have not seen the best of Him, as he has work harder along the year, and from his recent post his unreleased song #kayla is what everybody should be waiting for.
 

You can also reach Via ig@espeedahuzla……. Twitter@espeedahuzla




Q: How would you describe yourself in one word?
 

ESPEE: I'll say I'm unique, so as my music

 

Q: Why do you feel this is the ideal profession for you?
 

ESPEE: Firstly I'll say, I have a nice voice,  and anytime I sing people appreciate it

 

Q: What do you do when not working?
 

ESPEE: I play random instrumentals and fristyle on them

 

Q: Can you please tell us about your first project ?
 

ESPEE: My First project title was "inception" which means beginning/ starting something, thou then it wasn't easy cuz their was no one to help promote it, but somehow it pave way for me in my city

 

Q: Where do you see yourself in three years from now, or where would you like to be?
 

ESPEE: My plan is to conquer my city first, collecting multiple awards before I finish my degree program as an Architect, then I intend moving to Lagos to further the movement

 

Q: How do you balance your work and private lives?
 

ESPEE: it's very easy, I keep my private life off the socials, when called upon for an event,  it's strictly business after that we done.

 

Q: What is your dream project?
 

ESPEE: I intend to put out a studio album in which I'll future 1 Artists from each continent in the world

 

Q: What are some things that you love? 
 

ESPEE: Aside music, I love to dance, thou I don't really know how too,  and I also love drawing, swimming and food/eating

 

Q: What is your favorite quote?'
 

ESPEE: do what you love most, but don't let that be your only dream

 

Q: How's your fans can get updates about your latest projects ? Your website or social media links ?
 

ESPEE: both My social media links and also my website is available.


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Musicians Club. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates