BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Interview with Susan Knego | Versatile Artist





Q: How would you describe yourself in one word?
 


Fearless


Q: Why do you feel Acting is the ideal profession for you?  
Because it’s the thing I’m most passionate about , love the most!

 

Q: What do you do when not working? 
Work for my friends co, write, sing, snuggle with my cat , watch lots of movies eat a lot!!

 

Q: Can you please tell us more about your upcoming project? 
I have a couple upcoming projects in the works as well as things I’m writing but don’t like to discuss until all contracts are signed and editing is done- sorry have learned my lesson the hard way

 

Q : You are Actress , Singer, VO artist, Writer..how do you balance your work and private lives? 
Nothing really- when I’m blessed to get work it’s all consuming . When I have free time with friends and family that time is all consuming! I work hard and play hard

 

Q: Where do you see yourself in three years from now, or where would you like to be?  
In 3 years I’d like to be back in my best shape, starring in a well written major motion picture and also a published writer having my life story made into a series or string of lifetime movies! Lol

Also possibly producing them! Fingers crossed!

 

Q: What motivates you to do your best work as an Singer?
 

What motivates me to do my best work as a singer are my influences on my voice like Elton John , Luther Vandross and Stevie Nicks and all the new amazing artists like Billie Eilish. They motivate me to sing my heart out and love the uniqueness of my own voice and love that part of myself!

 

Q: Which famous celeb you wished you were?   
Honestly I wouldn’t mind having Meryl Streep’s career , or had Ingrown up as Goldie Hawns daughter! But through all my trials and storms I’ve been through; my success will be that much sweeter. I’ll just be happy to work with them!

 

Q : What is your favorite quote?' 
I think it’s something my acting coach always says about surviving out here in La- like what won’t kill you will make you stronger - and  I’m still standing! Lol

 

Q: How's your fans can get updates about your latest projects ? Your website or social media links ? 
I’m not really big about putting my projects out there - but I will start doing that here on linked in for sure! Ty for this interview! Please stay safe and well during this crazy time! 🙏🏻💗🙏🏻



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Musicians Club. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates