BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Interview with Ollie Happyness | A Canadian performer & recording artist


Q: How would you describe yourself in one word?

Eclectic..or is it spelled eccentric

 

Q: Why do you feel this is the ideal profession for you?

Because I not only feel the music within me, but I am capable of spreading it among people in a positive way that impacts everyone who comes into contact.

 

Q: What's the response you expect from your fans about your new song 'special'?

So far I have had great success. I expect to continue with success!!

 

Q: Can you please tell us more about release of your new song 'Special'?

It was very fun to make. I hired Kanye to make the beat and after he ate a tiger it turned out straight fire.

 

 

 

Q: What do you do when not working?

Surfing and tiger hunting.

 

Q: Where do you see yourself in three years from now, or where would you like to be?

I would like to be smoking a big spliff with Kanye while he lectures me about the gifts of jesus christ.

 

Q: Can you please tell us about the most successful project you have worked on.

So far Ollie Happyness is the most successful project I have worked on with over 6000 views on my new track "special". 

 

Q: What is your dream project?

Building houses for rich white upper class citizens in new Mexico. 

 

Q: What are some things that you love?

Tiger hunting, surfing, bug facts, very large pinky toes, and moldy sheep skin pillow caases.

 

Q: How's your fans can get updates about your latest releases? Your website or social media links?

My Instagram is the best place to find new updates! 

@Olliehappyness

 

 

 

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Musicians Club. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates