BREAKING NEWS

Sunday 11 September 2022

Interview with Swish Da God


Q: How would you describe yourself in one word? 

In One Word, Let’s Just Say Innovative. I love that!


Q: Why do you feel this is the ideal profession for you? 

It’s Meant For Me. This Is Not Just A Profession But A Dream Too. I Know I Have The Talent, The Determination, The Statistics, & So On. it’s Like When You Wake Up & Think About A Dream Constantly, You Want To Make It Real As Possible & I Think I’m Doing That. You Pick Yourself Up, Love Yourself, Take Your W’S & L’s, But Make Sure It’s Always What You Want To Do. And I Feel Like I’m Doing That.


Q: Your latest upcoming Ep? 

My Latest Project Is Freshman Album ‘OPUS’. Honestly, That’s My Baby.


Q: What's the response you expect from your fans about your Ep?

I Truly Believe That They Would Have Fun & Go For Ride With This Project Like Had Writing & Recording It. It’s A Bunch Of Emotions, Theatrics, Jaw-Dropping Moments, & Eye Openers. It Was A Blast To Create This Body Of Work, So It Should Be A Blast To Listen As Well. Ballers But Definitely Expect For Me To Go In, Full Throttle & Leave With A Bang.


Q: Your favorite song? 

Ooh, This Hard But If I Had To Do Top 3 THIS YEAR, SAILOR MOON FT. JAE BANKS, and LOOK AT MY FIT FT. LUH KUNT. Talking About The Features, They Are My Babies, Talented As All Get Out & Pen Is Crazy. 


Q: Where do you see yourself in three years from now, or where would you like to be? 

Honestly, Three Years From Now I Would Love To Be Better. Not Musically But Mentally, Physically, And So On. I Feel Like It’s Always Improvement For Music, Your Dreams, And Etc. But You Can’t Do That Without Your Health Being Up To Par. Music I Would Love To Be On Award Show Stages Performing, Accepting Awards, And Being On Billboard With The Greats. But Development & Growth Of All (Music/Mental) Is Always Needed. 


Q: Can you please tell us about the most successful project you have worked on.

I Would Have To Say My Ep ‘All Or Nothing’. I Literally Got My First Plaque From That & It Broke So Many Barriers. Now ‘OPUS’ Will Def Top All Projects I Put Out But Success Wise, Definitely Goes To ‘All Or Nothing’. 


Q: What is your dream project? 

‘OPUS’ Was My Dream Project But If You Want To Be Technical It Is Another Part That Will Make It Completely A Paradise. Everything Was So Genuine & The Feelings Was Raw. I Do Have Other Projects That I Worked On But That’s Another Story. It’s A Dream For Me But A Nightmare For Others. 


Q: What are some things that you love?

Besides Doing Music, I Love Writing Especially Poetry, I Love Helping People (Especially Now That I Graduated With My Degree In Music Therapy),  I Love To Cook & Bake (It’s Soothes Me), And My Fat Self Love To Eat While Being 


Q: How's your fans can get updates about your latest releases? Your website or social media links?

So Ballers You Can Get Updates & Hear New Music On All Platforms at Swish Da God and Social Media At @ObvislySwish (Instagram) & @1Swishdagod (Twitter)


https://songwhip.com/swish-da-god/opus

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Musicians Club. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates