BREAKING NEWS

Saturday 4 November 2023

Interview with Prince.B


Q: What’s your artist name and where are you from?

I go by Prince.B and I’m from CT. 



Q: Why do you love music?

I love music  because I’ve been doing it since I was little. My whole family is into music as well. 



Q: What makes you different as a music artist?

Well what makes me different especially being in this day and age 1 I’m a singer but I also sing and dance. I can do both which not a lot of people can do. Plus I bring different sounds to the table. 



Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I honestly don’t know where I would see myself in 5 years. I can’t tell you the future. 



Q: What do you want to accomplish in life?

I want to honestly be able to take care of my family. That’s what I want to accomplish. 



Q: What do you bring to the music world?

A different type of style and vibe. I’m not like everyone else. 



Q: What do you want to be remembered by?

I want to be remembered by my music. And just that I was a good dude you know.





Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Musicians Club. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates