BREAKING NEWS

Friday 7 April 2023

Interview with Ariana Celaeno


Q: How would you describe yourself in one word? 

Artistic. 


Q: Why do you feel this is the ideal profession for you? 

I like to help people. I remember when I used to be just a “listener”. I used to listen to songs when I felt sad, happy, or needed to feel powerful. I realized, that I really want to be listened, instead. Making songs made feel like I am not only being listened to, but also being heard. Understood. And accepted. The best feeling - however, is to actually make people feel understood through my lyrics as well. It makes me feel like that I have the ability to hug them when they need it, to give them strength when they don’t feel like that they have it. 


Q: Your upcoming project? 

My upcoming project is actually very exciting. It’s called “BED BUGS”, and I am releasing it very soon. It’s a song about overthinking and anxiety. I am diagnosed with Borderline Personality disorder, so that makes me very paranoid when it comes to love/being in love. That’s exactly what the song is about. It’s going to be a new style and direction I am introducing into my music career, which is “EDM”. Very excited for the release!


Q: What's the response you got from people when you started your career and uploaded your first song 'why did you lie'?

I remember some people liked it, and some people don’t. Many people thought I had the potential, and I should keep going. Many times I wanted to quit, but I am so glad that I didn’t. Shoutout to those people who supported me ever since the start.


Q: You also write songs, what's your favorite song? 

I don’t think I have a favorite song. It depends on my mood on what I like, and mainly the memories it gives me. I really like Frank Ocean. Especially, because I started listening to it when I met my boyfriend, Teran North, who’s also a musician.


Q: Where do you see yourself in three years from now, or where would you like to be? 

I would like to move to America. That’s where music is born, and that makes me feel like I have to go there. So hopefully, I will be there. I would like to reach more people with my music, and go on tours.



Q: Can you please tell us about the most successful project you have worked on.

One of them is actually going viral as we speak, it’s called “run run run”. It was released about 3 weeks ago, and it already reached Spotify’s New music Friday official playlist, and it got over 100k streams. This was actually a project I was hired for, since my full time job is being a singer/songwriter. He wanted me to write a lyrics based on a story he told me about. So, I wrote the lyrics, melody and recorded my vocals. Same happened to a song called “Cut Me Again” I am featured on. That song got into two netflix shows, and it reaches almost 1 million streams on Spotify.


Q: What is your dream project? 

My dream project would be a feature with Mac Miller, but unfortunately he’s not around anymore. I’d definitely like to work with someone like Tobi Lou or Frank Ocean. 


Q: What are some things that you love? 

I like the color purple, I like analogies, I like poetry. I like food, I love my cat Cleo, I love my fans and people who’ve been there with me ever since the start. My gratitude will always stand for those people who helped me form me into the person I am today


Q: How's your fans can get updates about your latest releases? Your website or social media links? 

It’s usually my spotify, youtube, instagram, and my website.

Instagram: instagram.com/ariana_celaeno

Youtube & Spotify: Ariana Celaeno 

(youtube.com/ArianaCelaeno & spotify.com/artist/3Igpr26HgdrjS1nf4ePyPX?si=HYsGm0NdRKWZJe-qclzBtQ&dd=1)

My website: https://arianacelaeno.com











Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Musicians Club. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates